Sunday, July 21, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is for my online Humanities course on art and literature. This course is taught by Ann Hostetler and is provided by Goshen College. Ann is the author of Empty Room with Light and editor of A Cappella: Mennonite Voices in Poetry. I am enrolled in this course to meet my general education requirements. Here you will see and read about some of my favorite poetry and artwork.

My name is Kelsey Smucker and I am a senior nursing major at Goshen College. I was born and raised in Goshen, Indiana. I have a younger sister who will be attending IPFW this fall majoring in graphic design and photography. Throughout the years, I have grown up surrounded by my sisters artwork, pottery and photographs. I have come to love and enjoy the creativity she has acquired and look forward to seeing how she will continue to blossom over the years to come. Through her I have learned to appreciate the art that surrounds me and through this class I am eager to learn more about a subject that to me, is very foreign.

1 comment:

  1. Nice meeting you Kelsey. I like the way you designed your blog. The background looks like mine. I am looking forward to enjoying this class with you!

    ReplyDelete